We hope that you are absolutely in love and swooning over your LĒLĀLŌ purchase. However, if you are unsatisfied please let us know, and we will quickly address any concerns. Emails for returns should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return or Exchange
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- All purchases of full-priced merchandise returned within the above stated deadline are eligible for a refund to the original form of payment, or for store credit, minus the cost of shipping.
- All items must be returned new, unworn, and in the original packaging. Items returned with missing/damaged packaging or tags will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Any items that have been washed or altered in any way are not eligible for return or exchange.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the returned item, as well as the cost of exchange shipping, except in circumstances of defect.
- LĒLĀLŌ will inspect all returns and exchanges. If an item is in an unsellable or unfit condition, LĒLĀLŌ reserves the right to deny its return.
Return or Exchange of Sale Items
- Items listed as Final Sale are not eligible for return, exchange or store credits. It is indeed a final sale.
- When using a promotional code on an item, the item is considered a SALE item and is only eligible for a size exchange or store credit.
- Items purchased during special sales are ONLY eligible for a size exchange or store credit.
- All sale items must also follow the rules listed above in RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
Return or Exchange of Defective Items
- If you feel that you have received a defective item, please email pictures of your item to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of receipt.
- Defective items will be exchanged for the same item. If this item is unavailable, store credit will be offered.
- Items that are received with broken buttons, broken snaps, holes, inoperative zipper, or stains are considered defective.
- Defective items do not include - differences in patterns, loose strings that may be cut off, wrinkles or creases, sizing issues, not laying flat, etc.
- All defective items must also follow the rules listed above in RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
How to Make a Return or Exchange?
Once you have received your Return Authorization number from customer service, please return your items along with a note including your name, order number, shipping address and reason for your return. If you are exchanging for another size - please list the size you need. Please return everything exactly as you have received it, failure to do so may result in a restocking fee or a return refusal. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping fees, including a $9.99 domestic exchange shipping fee. International shipping charges vary and will be determined based on location.
LĒLĀLŌ is not responsible for lost packages, please provide a delivery confirmation for your return.
All returns and exchanges are processed within 7-10 business days upon arrival. Please note - if a refund is applied back to a credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account
Please send your return to the below address:
1351 Oakbrook Drive Suite 180 Norcross GA 30093